Do you want to be in the middle of all the action? Attend high-end, elite events? Meet new, interesting people? Earn extra cash on your schedule? If you said yes to these questions, then Front of House is for you! Here are the positions we have to offer:
- Captains: Runs the event from start to finish, manages a staff, communicates directly with our clients’ event coordinator or point of contact, and is tuned in to all operations for a memorable event.
- Servers: Our service staff are trained to execute a variety of events and have a level of customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Bartenders: Whether it’s pouring wine or showing off the latest cocktail trends, our bartenders keep our event guests’ glasses full.
- Barbacks: Our barbacks in the behind-the-scenes action but are so important to our events. Assisting our bartenders by restocking glasses, taking bus tubs to the kitchen, and refilling ice, our barbacks make sure the bar is set up for success.
- Cocktailers: Our cocktailers roam the event to serve beverages to guests as well as clearing empty glasses to keep guests happy and the venue looking amazing.
Great Job for College Students
Ability to make your own schedule, competitive pay! Fun events!
If You Need a Side Hustle...
This job probably has more pro's for students, part-time employees who have another job, and working parents than any other job could. The shifts are sent out through an app in which you simply accept or decline. You can work almost 7 a days a week or not work for weeks, it is completely up to you. The co-workers, managers, and bosses are amazing! Very energetic and fun to work with, which gives you a good attitude for the shift.