There When You Need Us
M Emergency Relief Services respond immediately with top-notch professionals trained to provide hot and healthy meals in extremely rushed and rough conditions, anytime. As a full-service operation, we are there to support your efforts with meal services that include hot breakfast, sack or hot lunch, hot dinner, and snacks if desired. Emergencies come in all forms, however the needs for reinforcement are similar. M Emergency Relief Services is ready to respond with the right people, equipment, skills, and experience to successfully operate in extreme conditions.
Our staff is trained to work in the harshest conditions so that your team can refuel and regroup during the most trying of times.Meet our Team
Winner of multiple Federally-endorsed performance-based contracts with minimum annual ratings of 4.6 out of 5
Our tractor trailer food service systems can adapt to any situation.
- Eight (8) 48′ trailers with generator-equipped rigs, two box trucks and various support vehicles
- Three (3) 60’x30′ canopies with tables and chairs, each accommodating up to 200 people
- On-board propane, potable water and gray water tanks (refilling services also available)
Our team is prepared to respond at a moments notice.
- Dispatching from Phoenix, AZ and Salt Lake City, UT
- Upon arrival, fully operational in 4.5-6 hours
- Each unit serves 3 meals per day for up to 3,000 people
Track-Record of Experience
Our team has the proven expertise to handle all of your food-service needs.
- 15+ years exemplary federal government contract service
- Minimum annual rating of 4.6 out of 5